Whitefish City Council meets on Tuesday, Jan. 21 at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• Consideration of a request from Central Ave WF for a conditional use permit at 1013 East 7th Street and 1022 East 8th Street to develop two 18-unit apartment buildings zoned WR-4.
• Consideration of a request from Eagle Enterprise LLC for a conditional use permit to expand the Don K service center on Highway 93 South.
• Consideration of a request from Mark Fennessy for a conditional use permit at 1460 Barkley Lane to convert an existing residential structure into a guest house to facilitate the construction of a new single-family dwelling.
• Consideration of a resolution indicating the city’s intent to abandon the intersection of Lake Park Lane and State Park Road and rename the remnant State Park Road north of the intersection. • Consideration of a resolution accepting fee ownership of the Whitefish Trail corridor in Haskill Basin and approving the right-of-way deed.
• Consideration of a resolution amending an ordinance on the Architectural Review Committee.
• During a work session at 6:30 p.m., review updates on the city’s water plant upgrades.