Whitefish City Council meets on Dec. 2 at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• Consideration of a recommendation to appoint Trevor Gonser to the Whitefish Community Library board.
• Consideration of a recommendation to reappoint Kate Berry to the Whitefish Housing Authority Board.
• Consideration of a request from Jason Evans for a conditional use permit to construct an accessory apartment at 411 Somers Ave.
• Consideration of an ordinance making changes to the zoning code for city’s WB-2 secondary business district.
• Consideration of an ordinance amending the zoning code for conditional use permit regulations.
• Consideration of a resolution amending the city’s Public Works Department’s engineering standards.
• Consideration of creating a resolution in support of the Safe Freight Act of 2019.
• Consideration of ratification of an employment contract with Dana Smith for City Manager.
• During a work session, at 6 p.m. discussion on regulations for retaining walls and at 6:30 p.m. a presentation on the city’s solar feasibility study.