Whitefish City Council meets Tuesday, Sept. 4 at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• During a work session at 6 p.m., Council will meet with the Architectural Review Committee to discuss the city’s architectural review standards.
• Consideration of a request by Carolina Homes for a preliminary plat in order to develop a nine-lot subdivision along Whitefish Avenue.
• Consideration of an ordinance rezoning about .22 acres of land located at 2030 Highway 93 West from county to city suburban residential zoning.
• Consideration of a resolution rezoning about 1.38 acres of land along State Park Road and Salmon Run from county to city two-family residential zoning.
• Consideration of a request to order a public hearing to adjust water and sewer rates.