Whitefish City Council meets on June 18 at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• Consideration of an ordinance approving a request by 93 LLC for a preliminary plat and planned unit development overlay to develop a 52-lot subdivision located on Highway 93 West.
• Consideration of an ordinance amending the city sign regulations as a housekeeping item to eliminate references to content based regulations with regard to temporary signage and other minor changes.
• Consideration of approving the fiscal year 2019 preliminary budget and setting the final public hearing for the budget on Aug. 20.
• Consideration of an ordinance approving the Eagle Lake planned unit development to develop 60 condominiums in 10 buildings on about 7 acres on Highway 93 South.
• Consideration of an ordinance amending the city code regarding the Whitefish Community Library Board of Trustees.
• Consideration of an ordinance amending the city code regarding animal control.
The Whitefish Convention and Visitors Bureau (Explore Whitefish) will hold a meeting of the Board of Directors on Monday, June 18 at Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge, 6510 U.S Highway 93 South. The Explore Whitefish RFP Evaluation Committee will convene before the meeting of the Board of Directors. The Evaluation Committee meeting begins at 1 p.m. and the meeting of the Board of Directors begins at 3 p.m. For more information, call 862-3390.