Whitefish City Council meets July 16 at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• During a work session at 6 p.m., Council will hold its annual goals setting session.
• Consideration of a resolution of intention to adopt the Whitefish 57 and Eagle Enterprises subarea plan as an amendment to the city growth policy.
• Consideration of a request by Robert and Heather MacCulloch for a conditional use permit to construct an accessory apartment on O’Brien Avenue.
• Consideration of approving an application from Glacier Ranch Holdings for a Whitefish Lake and Lakeshore Permit for East Lakeshore Drive for removal of an existing cabin and outhouse from the lake protection zone, removal of four trees and re-vegetation of the lake protection zone after completion.
• Discussion on the city’s impact fee report and recommendations.