Whitefish City Council meets April 16 at 7:10 p.m. at the City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• Consideration of a resolution to adopt an extension of services plan for the extension of city services to areas outside the city limits.
• Consideration of a request by Todd and Lindsey Burris for a conditional use permit for an accessory apartment.
• Consideration of a resolution to adopt the Whitefish Climate Action Plan.
• Consideration of a request by Robert Marney for a conditional use permit to construct an accessory apartment.
• Consideration of a resolution to apply for grants from the Treasure State Endowment Program and the Renewable Resource Grant Program for improvements to the city’s wastewater treatment plant.
• Consideration of an ordinance to rezone undeveloped .998 acres from split zoning of WB-2 and WR-1 to WR-2.
• Consideration of adding a position to replace the Internet Crimes Against Children officer.
• Consideration of a resolution to approve elected and appointed officials into the Employee Benefit Program.