About 50 competitors participated in the triathlon Sunday beginning and ending at City Beach.
Kalispell Athletic Club sponsors the annual event, which is a sprint distance race, the shortest distance for triathlons.
The triathlon consists of a half mile swim, a 20 kilometer bike ride and a 5 kilometer run.
Contestants start with the point-to-point swim, going from the right side of City Beach out to a buoy and back. The biking portion begins behind the beach parking lot and follows Wisconsin Avenue to Hellroaring Creek and back. Finally, runners race through city streets to The Lodge at Whitefish Lake and back.
1. Nicholas Windauer Phoenix AZ 1:07:26.28
2. Jacob Windauer Phoenix AZ 1:09:15.93
3. Jeff Brown Kalispell 1:11:16.55
4. Jeremy Oury Whitefish 1:13:15.42
5. Russell Skelton Kalipsell 1:13:58.47
7. Chris Connelly Whitefish 1:16:50.11
8. Thomas Jones III Lolo 1:18:15.58
9. Matthew Schweitzer Missoula 1:19.01.19
10. Ted Burnham Kalispell 1:19:37.8
1. Olesya Prystayko Spokane WA 1:30.06.25
2. Kimberly Ault Whitefish 1:18:17.87
3. Tracy Nelson Kalispell 1:29:33.14
4. Shawna Moore Whitefish 1:31:46.91
5. Kristie Peressini Henderson NV 1:34:53.84
6. Melissa Snyder Martin City 1:35:36.96
7. Lisa Badger-Levndansky Columbia Falls 1:36:32.52
8. Lynn Hofeldt Kalispell 1:37:59.75
9. Allison Linville Whitefish 1:38:05.35
10. Holly Labair Clinton 1:40:45.9